Every application form has eleven sections. Applicants are expected to complete the first ten sections. The eleventh section will be completed by the IET GH office.
1. STATEMENT BY PROPOSER Can be made by a Professional Engineer of the Institution or any recognized Engineering Institution. The Proposer is asked to verify as much as possible the statements made by the applicant.
2. The 1st Supporter must be a Professional Engineer of the Institution if neither the Proposer nor the 2nd Supporter are.
3. Please provide all required details on the form, including photocopies of certificates, two (2) passport-sized photographs, and a current CV.
4. The form should be completed using block letters.
5. Applicants are advised to retain a copy of the completed form for future reference.
6. Applicants must certify that the statements made on the application form are true. If elected, the applicant agrees to abide by the Articles of the Association and Bye-laws of IET GH.
7. Additionally, they commit to paying the entrance fee and annual subscription.
IETGH NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM
We exist to promote engineering and technology practice that equips members through the enhancement of professional development, strategic partnerships and influencing policy at all levels.